Start Ups and New Launches
You’re looking to start a new Fund and want to make sure you have all of the infrastructure in place for a smooth launch. As you embark on your new venture, you can rest assured that BridgeView has already traveled this road and experienced many of the speed bumps you’ll find along the way.
We’ll support you in establishing the structure you need for a smooth debut, including getting a business license and setting up your banking, payroll, insurance and other accounts. We’ve developed processes and procedures for your business needs and we’ll help you implement them in your new firm.
- Practical consultation on offering documents and the interplay between the Management Company, the General Partner, and the Fund
- Business registration and local licensing
- Assistance with vendor selection & review of insurance needs
- Establish best practices for everything from employee onboarding to T&E policies to Fund expense reimbursements
Your small business is ready to grow. You’re looking ahead to the next phase of development and you want to make sure you have the capacity you need to expand. Whether you’re looking at adding a new fund, bringing on a couple of analysts for the summer, or adding a 401k plan to your offerings, BridgeView CFO has done it before.
When you partner with us, you get a team of seasoned business professionals to support your firm. We’re available to consult on the challenges and opportunities you’ll find as your business expands. We’ll take your daily business operation off your plate so you can focus on what matters most to you – your investors and your products.
- BridgeView CFO becomes your go-to resource for everything related to managing your business, including operations, bookkeeping, and management consulting
- “Send it to BridgeView, they’ll take care of it”
- Proactive advice on regulations, industry standards, and business best practices
- Industry experience – we’ve seen it before and can advise on what next steps might look like
- We know what you don’t know you don’t know
Your financial firm has been around for a few years, and you have a solid team. You have some processes in place but not everything works quite as it should.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Different parts of your business management are done by different teams in different ways, and sometimes it’s hard to figure out how the pieces fit together
- By the time you see your financials from last month, this month is practically over
- You have an accountant, but it seems like you’re always the one who reaches out to them, and you’re looking for someone who can highlight issues for you before they become problems
No matter your pain points, BridgeView CFO can help
- Comprehensive project management
- Manage vendor relationships and track contracts
- Partner with a team of high-level professionals at a lower cost than hiring in-house employees
- Flexibility to scale our services without the additional distraction of managing staff day to day
- Access to 24/7 online dashboards with customized reporting & business insights
- Establish and fine-tune accounting policies and procedures to increase reliability and accuracy