Startup and Launch Support
As you prepare to launch your new venture, our team of professionals will provide seasoned advice and proactive guidance to support you in achieving your goals and sticking to your timeline.
We focus on the administrative side so you can work on building your team, your portfolio, and your client relationships. From the earliest stages of your firm you’ll have a partner and team of trusted advisors. Our job is to eliminate your worries and make the process stress free!
Starting a new financial services firm can be complex. Working directly with you, our business consultants advise and support at every step of the way, carefully checking through often overlooked business details to streamline and manage the launch process and ensure deadlines are met.
- Reviewing and filing local tax and license forms; we research your jurisdiction to confirm compliance
- Establishing banking relationships and opening operating accounts
- Advising and streamlining your processes during key phases of your launch
- Monitoring timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Reviewing and advising on business insurance requirements and assisting with vendor selection
- Setting up payroll services and new hire onboarding procedures
- Organizing benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA and others
- Establishing best practices for everything from employee onboarding to T&E policies to Fund expense reimbursements
- Practical consultation on offering documents and the interplay between your Management Company, General Partner, and Fund
Outsourced CFO Services
Growing businesses need professional help but often don’t have a full-time CFO or Controller. Our Outsourced CFO platform gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
Our successful platform provides
- More time to focus on new business opportunities, new investors and other core business issues
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business so you have fewer surprises and more control over your capital
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business, in real time
- A readily available sounding board to help you with business analysis and planning
- Comfort in knowing a professional team is at your side in managing your business, constantly iterating and improving best practices
- Established financial controls and systems already in place. Give your investors the confidence they seek with an outsourced service provider.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, and fund administrators
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and clarifying the path to your goals
Human Resources & Payroll Services
Reduce your risk, save time, and forget the stress when you let BridgeView CFO manage your Human Resource and Payroll Administration services.
The Human Resource landscape is constantly evolving and most small businesses don’t have the bandwidth to keep current with the shifting requirements. Through our network of resources and advisors we are continually updating our knowledge base on this key subject and will work with you and your team to ensure a smooth experience. Focus on your core business and leave the hassles of HR and Payroll to us.
Our comprehensive payroll services include
- Advising on the optimal payroll and benefits platform to fit your needs
- Guidance on industry standard offerings to stay competitive with your benefit platform
- Guidance on labor-related areas as needed, such as overtime regulations, Cobra and FMLA
- Onboarding new employees, including background checks
- Managing and processing payroll on your cycle using our cloud based solutions
- Coordinating and administering your custom package of benefit plans, including medical, dental HSA, commuter benefits and more
- Processing and support of 401(k) deferrals and matches; integrated with your TPA
- IRS, state and municipal tax registrations and filings
Accounting and Budgeting
Leave the accounting to the experts and let us manage your everyday business and financial functions.
While you focus on what matters most to you, we take care of the day to day details of maintaining your finances, including monitoring deadlines to ensure tax and accounting milestones are met. You get summary reporting to help you view the big picture while we liaise with your outside tax preparers on the details.
To help you plan for the future, we’ll work together to create a realistic budget for your firm, then create custom reports so you can see in real time how you’re doing against your budget. We’ll also send you weekly cash reports so you’ll know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
Above all else, we are always available to consult on what’s important to you about your business. Use us as your sounding board for those growth, accounting or HR ideas you’re considering.
We’ll take care of
- Maintaining the general ledger for the investment manager, general partner, and related management entities
- Managing cash flow and treasury functions for all entities
- Maintaining capital accounts for business partners
- Financial Statement reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
Billing and Payment Services
Tired of sorting through endless piles of paper? Go Paperless! With BridgeView CFO Solutions, your financial and business records are managed in a secure cloud-based accounting environment including electronic bill pay and digital document storage. Use our integrated, cloud based platform to turn expense reporting and receipt collection into a streamlined process – with no need to save paper receipts!
Our team will
- Manage full-cycle accounts payable processes using our online e-pay solutions
- Incorporate industry best practices to protect against fraud and guard against errors
- Incorporate and support your team with electronic expense reporting using integrated phones apps
- Provide an integrated platform of online services that feeds data seamlessly from one system to the next
- Manage your accounts receivable cycle for funds and separately managed accounts
- Interface with your fund administrator to coordinate fee payment and collection
- Implement our proven processes for fund expense reimbursement to ensure repayment is captured